Home Tab Help
This is what you will find on the home page of the Grace Church web site:
Top Of Page
- Bible Verse/site feature display. In this area, Bible verses will appear and change periodically. You will also see entries here with links to draw your attention to interesting features of the site.
This is underneath the banner, running the width of the page. Clicking on these will take you to the "Home", "This Week", "Teaching Ministry", "Devotional Tools", "About Us" and "Help" pages.
- Search Bar. This white bar will be visible wherever you browse to on graceopcmodesto.org. From here, you can perform quick and powerful searches of all the contents of the site.
- Underneath the Search Bar is the site Sub-menu, which is context sensitive. You will see that the links change as you move from one site page to another, enabling you to navigate easily to other areas of the site that are related to the page you are currently on.
- Below the context menu is an area containing links to site highlights - shortcuts that will take you directly to the areas you want to get to! Just click the links to go to the part of the site indicated.
- At the top of the main central part of the home page is the Welcome Area. This contains a brief description of our fellowship and some photographs of typical activities.
- In the right column you will see descriptions of recent ministry. Information about the upcoming Sunday Ministry will also appear here once it is entered. The descriptions of the sermons are usually truncated but click on the "More" link to browse to the sermon page and find out more about the message.
Bottom Of Page
- Below the Welcome Section is a Recent News Section. Here you will find news on new site features or on upcoming events in the church.
- There is also a Footer, visible on every page of the site, giving information about the church.